[tlug] Red Hat Linux System Administrator – Team Lead Position Available – Tokyo 9-13MJPY/yr – Permanent Role

Dear TLUG members,
I thought this may be interesting to you:
------------
Red Hat Linux System Administrator – Team Lead Position Available – Tokyo 9-13MJPY/yr – Permanent Role

As our client’s business expands, the IT team is planning a significant infrastructure project which will standardize solutions across APAC.

Our client is a top tier investment bank with a high profile globally. This role provides continued career growth for a senior engineer to eventually lead the team.

Day to day operational support for Linux environment (regional, troubleshooting as tier 2, upgrade, migrations)
Virtualization, datacenter support, BCP, systems integration, new systems deployment, scripting, developing tools

Required Skills

Minimum 5 year of experiences in Linux operational support in Investment Banking
Advanced data management concepts, such as: data de-duplication, synchronous and asynchronous replication technologies for disaster recovery, data and disk tiering
Scripting capabilities in Perl, Python, or other mainstream interpreted language.
Virtualization and clustering
Understanding/experiences with NAS, SAN

Search Consultant: Timothy Trahan
Contact Telephone Number: +81 (0)3-6403-4403
Linked In: http://jp.linkedin.com/in/timothytwc

Although preferable, we do not require a CV. Please feel free to get in touch with a member of the team regarding this role.

For more current openings with our clients, please see http://jobs.twc-j.com

We welcome speculative and tentative applications for roles and other submissions of a similar nature that we may not have available on our books.

Timothy Trahan
timothy.t@example.com
TradeWinds Consulting K.K.
A member of FIA / Registered ISV for:
TSE/OSE/TFX/TOCOM
Japan Market Representative for SMX
Tel: +81. (0)3-6403-4403
Visit: http://www.twc-j.com/
Visit: http://www.smx.com.sg/
If you receive this message by mistake, please delete it and all copies of it from your system.
This message is for the designated recipient's use only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.