Re: [tlug] Erratic Rsync Behavior: Casablanca!

On 02/05/11 12:31, jep200404@example.com wrote:
On Mon, 02 May 2011 11:37:30 +0900, Raymond Wan<rwan.kyoto@example.com>  wrote:

I'm just thinking aloud...but if you don't care too much
about your Windows time, is there some timezone you could
set your Windows machine to that would fix this problem?

This was already answered.

    http://lists.tlug.jp/ML/1104/msg00125.html

Ah!  Sorry for missing that in the discussion!

Of course, if Japan ends up with daylight savings time (I don't know what's happening with that ever since it was brought up a few weeks ago [again]), then that will makes things even more difficult...

Ray