Re: [tlug] Audio streaming software and video streaming software for Linux.

Vester Thacker kirjoitti 24.4.2011 kello 15.58:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am interested in setting up both an audio streaming service and a
> video streaming service for my small business. Is there any software
> for audio streaming software and video streaming software that you
> would recommend?

Hi Vic,

It's been a long time since trying any of this, but I did something very small-scale
with the gStreamer lib and some custom code. However, you basically have to build
everything yourself.

There's Apple's Quicktime Streaming Server (available as Darwin Streaming Server for other OSes)
and I guess VLC offers some sort of streaming as well, but not sure if that would fit your usage.

Cheers,
Henri