Re: [tlug] Need a Japanese keyboard

Hi Josh,

as far as I know, you can directly buy from amazon.co.jp almost any
item (just few exceptions...) and get it delivered to your country
without any problem (...apart from very high shipping cost as
international delivery is done with express courier only!)

Have you ever shopped at en.rakuten.co.jp ?
They ship to (almost) any place in the world at reasonable prices and
have a large number of shops selling keyboards. Here are some
examples:

http://en.item.rakuten.com/trendone/tk-up84cpwh/
http://en.item.rakuten.com/menet/tk-up84cpbk/
http://en.item.rakuten.com/akgshop/tk-fcm006wh/