From: Stack Overflow Careers 2.0 <careers@example.com>
Date: 7 April 2011 16:00
Subject: Invite your friends and colleagues
To: jmglov@example.com

Thanks for being a member of Stack Overflow Careers 2.0!

As you know, Careers 2.0 is an invitation-only community. As such, we
rely on you to find other great programmers who should be included.
Therefore, we’ve given you the ability to invite up to 5 friends and
colleagues.

Invite your friends and colleagues now

Of course, it’s absolutely free to you and to them, and there’s never
an obligation. Please select wisely, as invitations are limited.

Want to know more about Careers 2.0? Check out the Careers 2.0
announcement (http://blog.stackoverflow.com/2011/02/careers-2-0-launches/)
or the FAQ (http://careers.stackoverflow.com/faq#programmers) for more
information.

Cheers,