Re: [tlug] Any iptables wizards around?

I tried with the fake ARP daemon but that didn't work either. Neither did setting the dnat rule manually. Responses arrive now but still aren't forwarded. I've already set the forward policy to accept but still no luck. There must be some small setting somewhere that I'm missing.
~Andreas Kieckens
Author of www.rivercityretro.org. You should read it!
Founder of www.gametrip.org. A gamer's travel guide.

Twitter: @Metallion98.