Re: [tlug] Radiation Level IVR

I've noticed that there's often a delay between the quake and it's appearance on the USGS web site. Even the JMA website isn't quick enough to serve as an effective alert. A radiation alert might make sense, since that's something that, in most cases, should change slowly enough that an alert would make sense. DoCoMo's Area Mail and the early-warning box from my CATV provider are fairly responsive, though not terribly accurate in predicting how the long waves will affect any given area.