Re: [tlug] [announcement] nomikai March 25 (Friday)

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 17:20:18 +0900
gbboy <gbboy.2029@example.com> wrote:

> I will suggest to go one of those tsubame restaurants.
> My mind is printed with it because it is great food, cheap price and smoking
> absolutely forbidden.
> There is one in shibuya mark city, one in ginza-shinbashi or even in
> shinjuku
> http://www.tsubame-grill.co.jp/company/store.html

hmm, it doesn't list the prices for beer... anyway, I don't think it would be a
good idea to change venues at so short notice (the announcement already went out
to quite a few places).

we can try it some time later, perhaps with a small group first?