Re: [tlug] How much of radiations measured in Central Tokyo?

> I hope you don't mind if I post the denphone link on my Facebook page...I think it's a reassuring link as most of my colleagues have been stranded in Tokyo, and they don't speak Japanese.
>
> Simon, let me know if you have a FB account and I don't mind sharing the link and quoting you as the source. The problem is there is a lot of panic around, with any random figures being floated by the Indian media about radioactivity in Tokyo.

@Prasad - sure. hope it helps people. http://www.facebook.com/simon.gibson.nz
@Pier - thanks for your kind offer - will let you know if it starts
looking /.ed:)
@Stephen - will get that up soon

thanks for the suggestions - appreciate those.

fyi - the site runs on habari (http://habariproject.org/en/) which we
chose as it had support for postgres. it will be interesting to see
how the site holds up to a larger volume of traffic.

we have the counter hooked into our nagios monitoring system, so we
can also set up email / sms updates from the counter if we want.