Re: [tlug] How much of radiations measured in Central Tokyo?

PS: They would be very interested in your data.

Am 16.03.11 20:43, schrieb Ulrike Schmidt:
Am 16.03.11 06:00, schrieb Kalin KOZHUHAROV:
On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 13:32, Ivan<vanzaj@example.com>  wrote:
nice. have you heard about http://www.geigercrowd.net ?

No, I just saw the site. But it is practically empty, there is no info
on who runs the site (and why), so I don't trust them in any way.
There are thousands of "organizations" that will do their best to
profit from the situation.

In other words I could have done better job than that and I was
considering it for some time.
They are ok, I am taking part in their chat at the moment. I guess quite a lot of them are German. If you want to help, contact them via the form on their website.

Uli