Re: [tlug] Browser share in Japan?

> It seems to be useful referring StatCounter Global Stats.
>
> http://gs.statcounter.com/

Thanks to all the replies, especially to Hiroshi for the above link,
which answered all my questions very nicely. And, if their FAQ is
correct, they're gathering enough data to make this meaningful (*),
though I suspect they still have some bias (e.g. the most popular sites
in Japan and China might not be amongst the 3 million websites they track).

Some surprises, such as 86% share for Android in Korea (compared to 26%
in Japan (rising rapidly), and 15% worldwide). Opera leads market share
worldwide on mobile (but the data here is suspicious, as Opera leads for
Asia too, yet is not a leader in any of the member countries I looked at).

Darren

*: For May 2010, 4 billion hits for U.S., 400 million for China, 160
million for Korea, 110 million for Singapore, 90 million for Japan.