Re: [tlug] How much of radiations measured in Central Tokyo?

Just as a re-assurance,

I have been measuring the γ-radiation for the last almost an hour with
my new Gamma-scout[1] and in Minato-ku, Mita 3-7-31 on my  3rd floor
balcony it is about 0.12 - 0.18µSv/h which is about the normal
background.

[1]    http://www.gamma-scout.com/

This particular detector is always-on type (Li battery), I'll ping you
if there I detect any abnormalities (it has also audio alert), however
I don't expect any. I got it because I have been thinking to get one
for quite some time to measure rock samples, etc. but I had a better
reason for the expense (about JPY 53,000) :-)

Will bring it to the next TLUG, if there is interest.

All the best,
Kalin.