Re: [tlug] How much of radiations measured in Central Tokyo?

Hi,

> And competent nuclear scientists are confident that even a full-on
> core meltdown would be appropriately contained.

Yeah but for a while there many people were saying it could not be
contained due to damage in the containment vessel.  That damage was
presumed to be the source of the radiation leak.   We now know
radiation was from the fire in reactor #4 containing spent rods.
Still the state of the containment vessel in reactor #2 is a bit of a
concern, is it not?

Shawn