Re: [tlug] How much of radiations measured in Central Tokyo?

Hi.
You may not get the latest update, but you will get one. And remember
what simon said, a watch (probably the phosphor in it) makes around
130 cpm (collisions per minute).

IANAS, (I am not a scientist) but I think that there is a difference between a small watch that you put on the meter to count 130 CPM, and if the background radiation level is that number. because with the watch that is all (third?) of the radiation that it creates, and with background radiation level you receive this in every centimeter of your body. so effectively it is way more then the watch.

Shmuel.