Re: [tlug] How much of radiations measured in Central Tokyo?

It responded for me just now. It was showing around 18CPM until around 9:30 this morning when it started climbing, looks like a fairly straight line, currently around 70CPM @ 12:34pm. There's about +/-7CPM noise over the whole graph.

Concerning, but I don't know how to interpret it really.
Have screenshot I can send if anyone wants it.