Re: [tlug] Thoughts and prayers from America

First and foremost,

To those of you in Japan, and to the people of Japan, our thoughts and
prayers are with you. Words can not begin to describe how I feel about
what is happening over there.

For those of you outside of Japan, like myself, Yahoo! has this web
page where you can donate something to help the people.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_newsroom/20110311/wl_yblog_newsroom/japan-earthquake-and-tsunami-how-to-help

You all are in my prayers, stay safe, and please be careful.

Orlando