Re: [tlug] How much of radiations measured in Central Tokyo?

On 14 mars 11, at 19:23, Paul McMahon wrote:

> On 14 March 2011 18:03, gbboy <gbboy.2029@example.com> wrote:
>> Anybody has a Geiger Counter to measure how much of radiations we get in
>> central Tokyo?
>
> This one is measuring counts per minute:
> http://www.ustream.tv/channel/geiger-counter-tokyo
>
> Still well within normal levels. I'd be interested in seeing one set
> up in Fukushima. I haven't seen any numbers on reports where they have
> detected radioactive particles.

There is a pretty good article in French here:

http://www.lemonde.fr/planete/article/2011/03/13/fukushima-un-accident-inedit-dans-l-histoire-du-nucleaire_1492565_3244.html#ens_id=1491461

Jean-Christophe Helary
fun: http://mac4translators.blogspot.com
work: http://www.doublet.jp (ja/en > fr)