Re: [tlug] Power outages

Latest news. Announced PDFs do not contain all outage areas / contain
some errors.
This outage was announced as it'd be better to have planned outage
rather than unexpected random outage (outage itself was inevitable
anyway after nuke power plant failure), but for tomorrow, I guess we
need to be prepared for some rough time...

Link:
http://www.nikkei.com/news/headline/article/g=96958A9C93819696E3E1E2E5958DE3E1E2E1E0E2E3E3E2E2E2E2E2E2