Re: [tlug] Thoughts and prayers from America

My wife and I have been glued to the Japanese news sources, and will
remain so for the next few days. I hope everyone in TLUG (and in
Japan, for that matter) will make it through unharmed.

Stephen (or anyone else in the know), where would donations do the
most good? I know there are countless NGOs mobilising, but it is hard
to know which ones are performing the most critical functions.

Cheers,
Josh