Re: [tlug] Hope everone is ok

On 03/11/2011 12:47 AM, Jim BLACKSON wrote:

I am in Saitama outside of Tokyo.  The Mag 8.9 quake at 14:46 JST
strongly shook the office building and knocked over a bookshelf or two,
but no injuries. The aftershocks are still occuring even as I write.

Glad to hear TLUGgers are all OK so far.

I was in touch with an old colleague from GOL (which hosted the TLUG server once upon a time), she made it home about 2:00 AM. Some of them were spending the night in the office. Nobody hurt there, but she sent me a couple pics. Lots of stuff fell over.

Take care, everyone.

Jonathan