Re: [tlug] Hope everone is ok

Hi Marcus,

It is definitely the strongest for my 14 years here... And it is still
shaking (right now!) occasionally.

But I think we are (so far) way better than Christchurch for example.
Tsunamis on the north have caused some damage. All lines (metro/train)
are stopped, so Tokyo should be pretty chaotic right now.

I stopped working on the presentation for tomorrow's meeting and am
checking on my emergency kits right now...

BTW, are we still having TLUG meeting tomorrow?

Cheers,
Kalin.