Re: [tlug] Prevent access shared server using PHP

> d) Life's too short, just spend the money on another VPS.

I agree, and this would be my choice. I think the only downsides are:
 * extra $30/month or whatever it is;
 * if unmanaged, twice the system maintenance effort;
 * making sure the configs are kept in sync.

But I'm sure that extra effort is less than the effort of the
alternatives you were considering :-).

Darren