[tlug] Coverity Scan

On 28/02/11 09:26, David Blomberg wrote:
On 2/28/11 12:54 AM, Josh Glover wrote:
Just sayin' is all.

http://www.builderau.com.au/news/soa/PHP-Perl-and-Python-pass-Homeland-Security-test/0,339028227,339284949,00.htm

Darn it ... what no ruby?

Interesting article! Thanks! Actually, the article is out-of-date as the current list has Ruby as Rung2:

http://scan.coverity.com/rung2.html

I thought it's kind of interesting that Perl has many more lines of code than Python and that Samba has the most. [Of course, it's all open source and I can just see it for myself...but looking at it in a table is so much easier :-) ]

Ray