Re: [tlug] [announcement] nomikai February 25 (Friday)

>       Date:    February 25 (Friday)
>       Time:    19:30-21:30
>       Place:   Za Watami, Ginza-dobashi-ten

>       To help us make sure that there will be room for everyone
>       to seat, please register your attendance here:
>           http://tlug.doorkeeper.jp/

I see only 2 people signing up for the nomikai this Friday.

registration is not mandatory, but it helps us making sure
that there will be sufficient seats for everyone.

if you are planning to come, please let us know (by using DoorKeeper)

thank you