[tlug] Ubuntu server, Windows 7 client, and the firewall between them

TLUG,

I have a directory on my Ubuntu 10.10 machine that I've set to share on
the network. I have a Windows 7 machine that connects to that directory
over the LAN. I use Samba to manage the connection on the Ubuntu side.

I got it all set up, and it works... so long as I turn the firewall off
on my Ubuntu machine.

I use Firestarter to open ports on the firewall, and I have ports
137-139, 161, 162, and 445 open for 192.168.0.1/24

Still, when I start the firewall up, Windows 7 can't see the shared
Ubuntu folder.

I've looked on the net, and those seem to be the correct ports.  Is
there some other port I should open or some other configuration I'm missing?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

--
Dave M G