Re: [tlug] [announcement] 2011-02-19 Technical meeting.

You can simply fill it out with "dummy" questions and just remember
answers.

For example, you can first come up with 5 "answers", and fill questions
with random text that start with a same character as each answer,
but has no relation with what is being asked.

My favorites are "Give me XXX" series, where XXX being text/string/label/
count/number/unit, but actual answer is not what they meant.