Re: [tlug] Volunteer

On 02/06/2011 04:23 PM, jeru wrote:

I have a question regarding volunteering, what is the best way to start
volunteering?   I have been to the January 21st meeting, which was my
first meeting.

This probably should be posted on the admin list.

Re: volunteering, it depends on what skills you have and what you would like to do. TLUG relies on volunteers to organize, speak at and run technical meetings and nomikai's. Volunteers manage the services we provide. We also rely on members to promote the group and encourage interesting people to attend events and get involved.

Maybe the best way to get started is to tell a bit about yourself and what things you are interested in.

Edward