Re: [tlug] Call for presenters for TLUG February 12 technical meeting

On 01/24/2011 07:05 PM, Taisuke Yamada wrote:

This will be my first time to attend TLUG meetup, but I'm willing to make a
presentation.

The topic is on CAcert, which is a project to build community-based
RootCA (Certificate Authority). It's getting closer to get accepted
into Mozilla,
and the first official CAcert event in Japan is currently planned on 3/5 (during
OpenSource Conference 2011). I'm current working with CAcert.org people to
get things rolling, and can provide recent update on CAcert activity.

Does this sound interesting enough to TLUGers?

Definitely, would also be very interested if you knew a decent[1] supplier for hardware tokens in Japan.

Edward

1. reasonable price and working with open source drivers.