Re: [tlug] ibus-anthy in RHEL6

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 11:17:29PM -0700, David J Iannucci wrote:

> I believe the Skype client is a QT app?  None of my KDE apps are
> accepting any input from it, either. With scim, at least they give me
> question marks or something. With ibus - zilch.  My wife is using scim
> with Skype quite successfully, although occasionally scim needs to be
> restarted *after* the Skype process has started up, so I gave her a
> little shell script in the main menu (not very unlike the one I just
> wrote a few moments ago :-) to do that for her.

Hrrm, I'll give it a try today if I have a chance.  What O/S are you
using?

Note that I use it with fluxbox or openbox, which means your mileage may
vary.

Anyway, let me know the O/S and I'll see if I have any luck....come to
think of it, don't think I've tried it on any QT app, just various
xterms, firefox, and openoffice.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6