Re: [tlug] [OT] Home

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 5:24 PM, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
> On 28 December 2010 06:17, Nguyen Vu Hung <vuhung16plus@example.com> wrote:
>
>> OK, I have to go back to work, optimize every single lines of code so
>> that it costs less
>> CPU power :)
>
> I hope you profiled to prove that every single line is a bottleneck. ;-P
Yes, exactly. The best solution is not to use a computer.

And I found that whatever can be done with Redmine or JUDE can also
be done with paper and a pencil.

In the country I live, power supply is cut off randomly (to save oil and
the glacier  from melting). So, I have to learn how to live without a computer.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )