Re: [tlug] POSTPONED to February - Call for presenters for TLUG January 8th technical meeting

Sach Jobb writes:

 > Watching a glacier melt

Think about what happens when a piece of refrozen crushed ice over
250m tall starts to melt at water's edge.  Spectacular!  It's a
featured part of the tour, actually (you can see movies on the cruise
if you don't get to see it live; probably on YouTube, too).

 > and refereeing an unspecified Japanese national sport.

"Taking entrance exams." ;-)

 > You have a lot of interesting extra circular activities, Steve.

The former was my honeymoon cruise.  The latter is part of the
curriculum for faculty at national universities, unfortunately.  Not
that our time is all that valuable (except to us), but really,
試験でイジメ should be banned.