[tlug] POSTPONED to February - Call for presenters for TLUG January 8th technical meeting

It is great to see so much interest in doing presentations.

After considering previous meeting attendance and the rather early date we have decided it would be better to postpone the start of technical meetings until February.

Having said that, it would be great if we could confirm a provisional schedule for speakers. At the moment the following people have offered to speak.

Simon Gibson - Bash Scripts and Automating Deployments.
Nguyen Vu Hung - Information management with Redmine
Kalin Kozhuharov - Introduction to Digital Forensics: Using Open Source Software
Jon Povey  - Embedded Linux

The planned meeting dates are February 12th and March 12th. Do any of you have preferences for February or March meetings? are there days you can't present?

Best regards,

Edward Middleton