[tlug] Job Posting - Customer Systems Integrator

Hello TLUG,

We are looking for another member to join our team. Please see the job
description below.

iFLYER is looking for a systems integrator who can integrate our event
information technology into our customers' websites. Although this is
an engineering position, after training, you will primarily report to
the sales team. This is not a senior role so you don't have to be a
"professional" software engineer per say, but you do need to meet the
requirements.

You must be:
1) Extremely fast and able to complete projects to spec and on time,
2) Familiar with as many different technologies which someone might
use as, or to build a website (things that come to mind are LAMP,
wordpress, ameblo, twitter, and mixi),
3) Able to do enough design work where you can hack together customer
requirements,
4) At least able to converse effectively in both Japanese (to sales
staff) and English (engineering team),
5) Able to work independently and figure out solutions to all sorts of
problems on your own,
6) In Tokyo (or close enough to commute) with the legal right to work.

It would be great if you:
1) Could read and write in Japanese, or you were Japanese, or you were
just so good that we couldn't tell the difference,
2) Could communicate directly with the customers,
3) Had experience developing for iPhone/iTouch/iPad and Andriod,
4) Had experience with HTML5 and web applications,

About iFLYER
iFLYER is Japan's largest club and live event information network. We
maintain our own iFLYER branded website, integrate with partner
websites, and provide our event management technology to thousands of
official artists, promoters and venues. This year we experienced
enormous growth and are now currently ramping up to meet the demands
of our customers and expand internationally.

iFLYER is a fun, casual working environment, but we are also very
serious about our work and our products. If you think this might be an
interesting job for you or know someone who might fit this roll please
contact us offline at jobs@example.com Sorry, but no recruiters.

POST: 20101221
ROLL: Customer Systems Integrator
DEPT: Engineering