[tlug] Wireless digital photo frames

As a Christmas present I'm looking to get my parents a wireless
digital photo frame. They aren't too tech-savvy so I though something
wireless that connects to an online web album and can be controlled
from a browser would be good. I had a look a while back and Kodak
(U.S.) offered something like this.

Imagine my surprise when I went to Bic Camera today and was told that
none of the 100+ models they had on sale had wireless support. I was
even told something like 'Oh, a while back Buffalo has something but
no one has wireless these days'. Shock. I'm surprised there is no
demand for that in Japan, land of everything cute and digital.

Could anyone recommend a Wireless digital photo frame that hopefully
is sold in Japan?

Thanks!

Jc