Re: [tlug] Arrrg! Permissions driving me nuts in PHP [SOLVED]

On 11/25/2010 9:21 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
Even if it works, you don't want to do that.  It opens your system up
to potential directory traversal and trojan attacks because there's a
race condition.

It would only open for the process -- umask for file creation for this process and maybe its children, right?

Also, nobody is a special user (user id #2 I think), right? I think it's a restricted user -- but am not sure exactly how it's restricted user but am not sure what the restrictions are.

Steve S.