Re: [tlug] Possible command to boost to laptop performance

Lyle,

Thanks for responding.

I wasn't able to find the memory chip I needed on the site you
mentioned, but looking there spurred me on to finding other places, and
eventually I found an online shop in the US that will ship to me for
cheaper than I could buy here.

Hopefully with the extra RAM I won't need to be so particular about
finding tricky commands to squeeze more performance from the laptop.

--
Dave M G