[tlug] Looking for a used notebook PC

I've recently started doing more and more work on my laptop and it's
starting to show it's age (5 years). I'm thinking of treating myself
to a 'newer' used laptop and a trip to Akihabara to visit the used PC
shops is probably in my near future.

If any one has any recommendations on favorite shops for used laptops
in Tokyo I'd be happy to hear them.

Jc

PS If anyone is looking to sell their notebook, feel free to send me a
private email also. I currently have a 15" IBM Thinkpad T43 (Intel
Pentium M 750 1.86 GHz), so anything faster is an improvement.