Re: [tlug] Disintegrating Firefox Functionality

Lyle H Saxon wrote:
> Is anyone else experiencing problems with Firefox? There are some
> aspects to Firefox that I prefer over Chromium, so I'd prefer not to
> have to abandon Firefox, but it seems to be increasingly broken.
> What's gone wrong with Firefox - they were so good before....

Lyle, I'm running regular Ubuntu 10.04 with Gnome as opposed to
your Kubuntu 10.04, but I have yet to experience any kind of problem
with Firefox.

Otoh, I tried Chromium after reading about it in the Linux Format rag.
Had to give it up. Functionality problems.

The bookmark sync function sucked. Total disaster. Never
synced anything correctly among my various log-in computers.

--Ralph