Re: [tlug] Where to get a "free" mp3 walkman in Japan (Cowon)

2010/10/6 Raedwolf Summoner <rarooam@example.com>:
> Jeez, that sounds like a pretty bad string of hard luck with Cowon. I
> have two Cowon devices, have had 'em for several years and never
> had a problem with either one. I've got the ones with internal HDD.

Two of the ones I bought were flash memory and one had an internal
HDD.  They were bought fairly close together (time-wise) so maybe
there was a problem with them just at that time?  I ended up buying an
iRiver one a few days ago (to replace a Creative player that died
after several years of use).  Hopefully it'll have a long life!

Lyle