Re: [tlug] Where to get a "free" mp3 walkman in Japan (Cowon)

Lyle H Saxon <llletters@example.com> replied:
> How long have they worked? I've been through three Cowon players,
> each breaking within months, being repaired, and again breaking.

Jeez, that sounds like a pretty bad string of hard luck with Cowon. I
have two Cowon devices, have had 'em for several years and never
had a problem with either one. I've got the ones with internal HDD.
--Ralph