[tlug] [OT][AD] riverlinux group is open!

Hi tlug,

This is Naruhiko (Naru) Ogasawara.
Sorry it's advertise of new linux group created by me.

riverlinux is a group for linux related people who interest
or love playing at rivers, especially with canoe or kayak.

http://groups.google.co.jp/group/riverlinux

First step of this group is that we'll have a offline meeting
combined linux and river, e.g.

* BBQ near by a river with some boats
* Daytime, playing kayak on flatwater, night, take a hotsprings,
  outdoor dinner and Lightningtalks party.

In the future, we'll discuss good application of linux for
playing at rivers, e.g., Open River Maps, use linux-based
mobile devices, or something.

Finally, "riverlinux" should be a name of our own linux
distribution :).
A half kidding, but a half serious.

Please feel free join us if you have little interest.
Most of post is in Japanese, but English post is also welcome.

Please do not reply about the post to the ML, just join group
or send e-mail to me.

Thanks,
--
Naruhiko Ogasawara (naruoga@example.com)