Re: [tlug] GPL non-sense

On 09/25/2010 07:37 PM, Shawn Brown wrote:
And that's a problem how? If it's based on your source you should still
have your original version.

I do have the original but that is not entirely the point.  If they
improve my original, I want to be able to use that too.

Then you are using the wrong license. The GPL only gives the recipient the rights listed in the GPL not the creator of the original work.

Edward