Re: [tlug] GPL non-sense

> Not saying it's impossible, but I'd love to hear specifically how you
> embed a logo so deeply in the source code of an application that it's
> impractical to replace it.

Take some code written with opengl or similar 3d rendering system and
have it look for places where it can include the logo.  In the middle
of the sun, in the tail of a comet, in a blade of grass.  Any place
really where game action isn't taking place.  Mix that in with the
regular graphics rending and I could spend a day or more pulling it
out.

I can surely replace it.  Do I have the time?

Yeah it is impractical.

I release.  They change.  I change their changes.  I release.  They
change their release.  I want to make use of what's been built on my
code and how many times will I have to go through it?