[tlug] Laptop repair

Dear TLUG,

Can anyone recommend a good and relatively cheap laptop repair shop in
Tokyo? I've 4 year old IBM Thinkpad with Ubuntu that has been serving
me very well and this morning the screen decided to give out; I get a
picture but it is so faint as to be useless. I'm hoping that replacing
the screen won't be too expensive, though I have a bad feeling that it
might be almost as much as buying a replacement used laptop ...

Thanks in advance!

Jc