Re: [tlug] Debian rant

> I have to agree with Shawn though, I think
> the entire idiotology about what the definition of "free" is totally
> ridiculous and for the most part is simply wasting vast amounts of
> peoples' time. I also fail to see how it has (is?) improving the world
> in any way what-so-ever.

http://xkcd.com/743/

Free software also keeps the software industry innovative.  Wordpress and joomla suck but at least I can quickly and easily modify them at the code level for my own purposes. Try modifying a book or hardware for a client without getting slapped with the copyright hammer.

Sent from my iPhone