Re: [tlug] Debian rant

On 18 sept. 10, at 10:24, Sach Jobb wrote:

> 1) Would it be possible to put it into "non-free." Which in normal
> English would me "things that cost money," thanks guys!

In normal Debian English, "non-free" means, well, not free as per the free software definition given by the FSF.

If you guys don't see the point of having a free software distribution like Debian, why not use a different distribution ?

Jean-Christophe Helary
fun: http://mac4translators.blogspot.com
work: http://www.doublet.jp (ja/en > fr)
tweets: http://twitter.com/brandelune