[tlug] Javascript include order vs cat (Was: grep, sed, and cat - oh my!)

Dave M G writes:

 > The errors I get from Firebug indicate that the order in which the
 > code is written is messed up so that it's trying to use variables
 > and functions before they're declared.

grep for the include lines for partial .js files in the HTML files,
which presumably work (if they don't, then you'll get the same bug in
the concatenated file), use sed to strip all junk leaving only the
file names, then use sed to change the linebreaks to spaces, then feed
them to tsort.  That will give you the order you want.

There is an exactly analogous example in "info tsort."