Re: [tlug] [OT/JOB] Mobile Engineer

Hey Ryu,

My answer is "yes" and "no" at the same time:

Am I making any sense? :-)

    Pier

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 14:26, Lewske Wada <ryu@example.com> wrote:
Hey Pier,
Thank you for an interesting posting.

Pier Fumagalli wrote :
> If you love programming for keitai environment, not shy to handle an
> iPhone, Android and iPad, and want to join a small and über-dynamic
> development team in Tokyo, backed by the the experience and skills of
> the best engineering team in New York, let us know.
>
> Gilt Groupe <http://www.gilt.jp/> is a highly energetic and exciting
> environment. We offer a challenging and rewarding work experience to
> employees who value innovation, creativity and critical thinking. We
> believe in working hard and playing hard and encourage our employees
> to learn about and understand each others' roles and responsibilities
> through work and social events.

I don't want to work hard but can I for example receive an H-1 visa
after spending some time for working on this?

Cheers,
Lewske "Ryu" Wada
Web: http://run.sh/
Email: ryu@example.com