[tlug] [OT/JOB] Mobile Engineer

Hey folks, my employer is recruiting for an outstanding mobile engineer. If you (or someone you know) is interested, please get in touch off list. Original post follows:

    Pier

Gilt Groupe, one of the leading online fashion and travel retailers in the US and Japan, is looking for the next mobile star to add to its team in Tokyo.

If you love programming for keitai environment, not shy to handle an iPhone, Android and iPad, and want to join a small and über-dynamic development team in Tokyo, backed by the the experience and skills of the best engineering team in New York, let us know.

We are looking for talented mobile engineers (keitai primarily with carriers and devices experience, iPhone and Android is a plus) who don't want to shy away in getting their hands dirty with also other technologies (Java, Ruby, PostgreSQL). English fluency (spoken and written) and an outstanding talent are required.

Gilt Groupe is a highly energetic and exciting environment. We offer a challenging and rewarding work experience to employees who value innovation, creativity and critical thinking. We believe in working hard and playing hard and encourage our employees to learn about and understand each others' roles and responsibilities through work and social events.

For more information send your resume to techjobs@example.com.

Links