[tlug] [OT] participants in online survey needed

Hello,

My name is Konrad Wdowiak and I write my PhD Dissertation at Faculty of Management and Social Communication at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland. I'm looking for programmers working in different countries and different cultures, and I found this group. I would be very thankful if You could help with my research and fill in the online questionnaire.

The research is on organizational culture and its connection to a burnout syndrome. The questionnaire consists of 3 parts and short demographic section and should take about 15 minutes to fill in. Your information will be dealt with confidentiality and will serve exclusively for scientific purposes. Only high participation rate leads to significant results.

I would be happy to answer al your additional questions regarding the research. I would be very thankful for Your help. Feel free to share this post among Your colleagues.

The address of the survey is: http://www.survey.k-informatix.com/survey.php?code=ad0234

Best regards
Konrad Wdowiak